South Florida Short Sale Settlement Services.
Meet the lender demands with a strong team of diligent professionals.
Let us face the fact that there is no point in delaying the inevitable. A residential mortgage loan over 90 days in default has serious financial consequences for the household. And if the loan balance is above the current market value, although there may be emotional attachments, it is time to evaluate the viability of holding on to the property, versus the potential damaging effects, which unfortunately are becoming greater by the day.
Our team includes attorneys, paralegals, and distress property experts, across South Florida, that specialize in marketing, securing a suitable buyer, navigating the complex negotiations required to achieve your short sale approval, and helping you rid of such financial weight and move on with your life.
Armed with a meticulous and resolute approach, we will take the following steps to deliver results:
- Attorney consultation to determine the exact stage of the property and financial insolvency.
- Complete documentary analysis to support the situation and present lender with a strong argument.
- Stop damaging legal actions, start and maintain favorable communication with lender to streamline the process.
- Marketing, Negotiation and Contracting of a suitable buyer.
- Negotiation and Short Sale Approval.
- Title Settlement and Follow up process to ensure no loose ends.
In order to assist us in helping you with your distress sale, please complete the form below. Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions.